Benefits of our members
- Lobbying and negotiations with government representatives of Fiscal, Customs and International Trade sectors, among others.
- Local and national representation before Customs, Economy Department, COFEPRIS, SAT, STPS, IMSS, INFONAVIT, INAMI.
- Guidance on proceedings and registrations needed to operate customs and commercial trade of IMMEX companies.
- Support with tax returns at a national level, a derivate of the agreement Index-SAT in this subject.
- Help reaching new suppliers with our “Business Link”.
- Publish your job openings in the Association’s job center, www.indextijuana.org.mx
- Educational agreements with different academic institutions in the interest of associates IMMEX.
- Continuous monitoring, reports regarding industrial environment and changes in statutory and regulatory aspects.
- Monthly meetings with associates to share the strategic vision of our industry,
current plans and projects, progress and benefits achieved.
- Focused training to develop competences and skills to promote competitiveness of our associates.
- Sent alerts and newsletters regarding the fulfillment of assorted obligations for
- Organization of various tournaments and sports events.